Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Monday, October 17, 2005

Bought Gilead Sciences (GILD) For A Trade

I purchased some shares of biotech company Gilead Sciences (GILD) today. This is a short term trade as they report earnings after the close on Tuesday. Gilead has a solid history of beating earnings estimates and the stock trading higher after the earnings release. I have no reason to doubt that the same won't happen again come Tuesday. For more information on what is in Gilead's pipeline click here.

I sold some more shares of Tyco (TYC) to fund the above stock purchase.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I'm not a big Tyco fan. But for a good long term in biotech, get some Amgen (AMGN) or Genentech (DNA) but nit fir a trade.


Note: I am not responsible if you listen to my advice and lose money on an investment. If you make a ton of money on my advice you can blame me!!! At coffeeandstockblog.blogspot.com I post some stock tips as well.

10/17/2005 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home