Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sunpower IPO (SPWR)

Sunpower officially began trading today on the Nasdaq: ticker symbol (SPWR). The stock priced at the high end of the range and then ran up 41% today to close at $25.45. I had owned Cypress Semiconductor Jan 15 Call options for this play. I sold all of them a few days ago for $2.00 each. I think you have to let Sunpower (SPWR) come in a little bit if you wanted to buy some shares.

Once I hear where Under Armor's (UARM) stock prices at I will let you know. Congratulations to all that have seen nice gains in Sunpower (SPWR) and IntercontinentalExchange (ICE).

1 Comments:

Blogger cheapuggs said...

Discount UGG Boots Auctioneers are introduced in the hands of a jade: "Yu Gong for this rhino horn shape, cut the rim around the mine lines, the body of the flow around the floating cloud, three embossed gold dragon, lively wine to climb along the Gong, the whole piece is very fine, color Wenrun Liang Lai. "

cheapest uggs ever Taiwan Green asked: "intend to do with their pen pal?" yt21fdg

ugg kenly black This time, Yin Bai has been used to living with the sisters, listening to this on the uniform was breathing fine under as a lullaby, before going to bed can also nonsense, even if the novel can be read magazines to exchange views.

uggs discount code Then small, I just feel afraid, may be vaguely aware of his father left the family.

www.uggsaustralia.me.uk Yinbai have to come forward, "me."

1/16/2012 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home