Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Friday, December 30, 2005

Going for The Gold ???



I was about to go with a 10% weighting in gold this morning but I felt like it was not the proper buy point for Goldcorp (NYSE: GG). I believe gold will be the story of 2006 like oil and natural gas was for 2005. Goldcorp seems like the ideal fit for my portfolio: no hedges, no debt, increased production, and low mining costs. I need Goldcorp to come in a bit before I initiate my investment in gold. I believe the Gold ETF (NYSE: GLD) is too conservative for me.

Instead I took the money from selling my position in Lennar (NYSE: LEN) and increased my stake in Cerner (Nasdaq: CERN) . I still have some cash on the sidelines, ready to buy GG once it comes in.

As of 12/30/05 Long: CERN No Positions in : GG, GLD, or LEN Positions may change without notice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home