Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Monday, October 23, 2006

Watch the Exchange Stocks

I owned shares of the Nasdaq Stock Market Inc. (NDAQ) for a short period of time in 2005 & 2006. I would consider buying back shares in NDAQ on a pullback. I am also bullish on NYSE Group (NYX), International Securities Exchange (ISE), and the Chicago Merc (CME). The Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) needs to pull back under $75 before I would buy. Also keep an eye out for the Nymex IPO, which may go public in 2006. Eventually, a Nymex/ICE merger seems likely.


Recent Deals
NYSE & Euronext??
NDAQ & LSE ??
CME proposed merger with CBOT (October 2006)
ICE buys NYBOT (September 2006)
NYSE merged w/Arca (March 2006)
Nasdaq bought Inet (April 2005)

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

I really like this blog, you seem honest. I'm linking to you.

10/24/2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger Big Ben said...

Thank you. I appreciate your support.

10/25/2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger elliottwave institute said...

Elliott Wave Theory is a method of technical analysis that looks for recurrent long-term price patterns related to persistent changes in investor sentiment and psychology. The theory identifies waves identified as impulse waves that set up a pattern and corrective waves that oppose the larger trend. elliott wave theory online what is elliott wave theory?

2/11/2021 4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home