Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Energy Stocks Ready to Run Again

I think the sell-off in energy related stocks was healthy, but the numbers are too low and the stock prices are also too low. Picking energy stocks to me is like going to a candy store for a kid. There are so many great options in energy stocks to buy and it tough to decide.

I am looking to increase my energy weighting to 20% in my portfolio. I will probably by more of what I own (CHK, HAL, TSO) and look to add another energy stock to my portfolio.

Here is my wish list of energy stocks to buy

1. Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) (Own)
2. Ultra Petroleum (Amex: UPL)
3. Encana (NYSE: ECA)
4. EOG Resources (NYSE: EOG)
5. Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) (Own)
6. Tesoro Petroleum (NYSE: TSO) (Own)
7. National-Oilwell Varco (NYSE: NOV)
8. Cheniere Energy (Amex: LNG) - Not yet profitable (US liquefied natural gas play)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home