Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Motorola's Stock Ready to Rise


I have liked Motorola (NYSE: MOT) since late July of 2005. I can't say I called the bottom but I have enjoyed the ride by purchasing calls and owning the individual stock. Motorola's holiday lineup seems to be pretty solid. Motorola will release a new RAZR phone called the RAZR V3i , which is an upgrade from the current RAZR phone. The RAZR V3i will have iTunes music, 1.23 megapixel camera, plus there will be a slot for swappable memory.

Motorola will also be releasing a phone called the SLVR L7 with iTunes.

It is also rumored that the old Motorola RAZR cell phone will be offered on Black Friday for only $88.73 at Wal-Mart. It currently retails for $199. This should give Motorola's stock and sales a nice boost.

Note: I am long Motorola (NYSE: MOT)

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Ben said...

I think $26-27 is a nice price target for Motorola in the short term. 20 x 2006 earnings.

11/26/2005 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home