Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Monday, January 09, 2006

Dow 11,000 And More

If you haven't caught the news yet, the Dow closed above 11,000 for the first time since June of 2001. If I got a dollar for every time CNBC said Dow 11,000 today I would be rich.

Anyways with Dow 11,000 aside, Some of my stocks have made nice moves since January first. Cerner (CERN) jumped today ahead of its 2 for 1 stock split. In other recent transactions, my additional purchase of Broadcom (BRCM) and new position in Marvell Technology (MRVL) have paid off quite nicely. On the other hand, I screwed up the Goldman Sachs (GS) Jan 125 call. I was too quick to cut my losses. I can't worry about past mistakes and must continue to find winners like BRCM, MRVL, and CERN. I am looking to add to my position in New River Pharma (NRPH) on a pullback.

Good Luck and Keep Trading!

Note:
Long: CERN, BRCM, MRVL, and NRPH
No Position in GS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home