Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Getting Long The Soft Commodities

In an attempt to reduce my overall portfolio correlation with the US equity markets I went long the PowerShares DB Agriculture ETF (DBA). The ETF is equally weighted in corn, soybeans, wheat, and sugar. You can read more about the DBA on Stockpickr.com.

As a short term trade, I went long the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) near today's close. I believe the valuation is more in line with the CME. ICE now trades at 25X forward earnings.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the update. I will use for sure your resources in the near future.
Commodity tips
Stock Market
Share Market
Nse Tips
Bse Tips

1/21/2013 1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.
Intraday Nifty Future Tips
Share market tips
Share and Earn.

1/21/2013 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home