Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Monday, November 21, 2005

Bullish or Bullsh*t Stock Market Chart


You got to love what I call the "super bulls." These are people that are bullish on the stock market the vast majority of the time. I am not ripping on "super bulls" or "super bears." I think a healthy stock market needs both. I came across Harry S. Dent's website, which has a preview version of his newsletter. I pulled this chart from the newsletter.
Mr. Dent will be right eventually. The Dow cannot trade between 10,000 and 11,000 for the rest of eternity. It might help to put some good companies in the Dow. Or at least take out the "52 Week Low" stocks (Alcoa, GM, Merck, SBC/AT&T, Pfizer, Verizon, and maybe even Disney and then things don't look to bad).
Mr. Dent's thesis is that the Dow will breakout to the upside 300+% between now and 2010. I hope he is right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Ben said...

kev,
We must think alike.
I want to get in on ISRG. I did a lot of research over the weekend and I was about to buy today except it popped. I would buy under $108 (if it ever pulls back). I will make a more detailed post on ISRG later today.

As far as ESLR, it is a momentum play. I honestly don't know much about it. I like Sunpower (SPWR) more b/c they have the most efficient solar chip. Sunpower is now breaking even. ESLR is still losing money last I checked. Sunpower is a little overvalued at these levels. Let in come in closer to the IPO price of $18.

11/22/2005 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home