Google
 
Web Invest4today.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Watch Silver, Apple (AAPL), and Retail

I will be focusing on Nymex spot silver prices as they approach important technical levels. I would like to see silver break $14 an ounce. Look for continued weakness in the US dollar to drive metal prices higher. (Note: I am long Silver Wheaton SLW)

Apple (AAPL) continues to be on a terror. This Christmas season looks to be another record quarter for Apple. Apple is not just an iPod story. I am looking at the January $100 calls for $2.75.

Hopefully we can get some good retail sales numbers. I especially want to see JC Penny (JCP) and Kohls (KSS) post good numbers. Kohls' stock has shown some weakness of late.

2 Comments:

Blogger matte351 said...

You still think Nymex is worth 11b? I am thinking about opening a position but it keeps going down. I'm not sure what to do.

11/28/2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger Big Ben said...

Nymex is killing me. Maybe you buy half or 1/4 of your position now. And wait and see what happens. Everybody that bought it and was not in the IPO is losing money. Invest at your own risk.

11/29/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home